First, Schedule a Free One Hour Intro Session with a Trainer
Fill out the form to your right to schedule a free one hour intro session with one of our trainers. During your free one hour intro session, you will be able to check out our facilities and get all of your questions answered.
If you choose to drop in to our facility to check us out, please note that there might not be anyone available to answer your questions. Feel free to give us a call at 206-992-7360 to get any questions answered or to schedule a free intro session.
Already Familiar with CrossFit?
If you are not new to CrossFit, please try one of our classes for free. You are welcome to attend any class that fits your schedule. If after your free class you want to become a member, please ask any trainer for a class sign-up sheet.
Are You a Visiting CrossFitter?
Are you visiting Seattle and feel like getting a workout in at the First CrossFit Affiliate on the Planet? Great. We love to have visiting CrossFitters workout with us. There is no charge. Feel free to come to any class that fits your schedule. If you think you are up for a Level II class, jump in.
Level 4 CrossFit Seattle Is For Everyone
Regardless of your current condition or age, you can improve your fitness and health.
Our conditioning program is different from what you’re used to. Think of it as cardio and strength training, rolled into one eclectic, efficient package. You’ll work hard. You won’t be bored. And you’ll look forward to coming back.
Try It, Free
Don’t worry: we won’t just throw you into the fire without teaching you what you need to know. In fact, to do the exercises safely and correctly, we believe it’s critical you learn some basics.
• You’ll start off with a free one-hour intro session with a certified trainer. We’ll ask you about your exercise history, medical history, special interests and concerns. We’ll teach you, one-on-one, what CrossFit is, then guide you through a workout, tailored to your fitness and skill level. If you prefer, bring one or two friends to try it free, too.
• Next we’ll schedule three paid personal training sessions where we’ll teach you more about some key exercises (like squats and Kettlebell swings) and show you how to do them safely. You’ll be surprised by the depth of instruction. Prices are here. Bring one or two friends and share the cost.
• After that, you’ll be ready for our famous CrossFit Seattle classes, all led by certified trainers. Questions? Ready to schedule your first session? 206-992-7360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why start out with personal training?
In CrossFit Seattle classes, we’re going to ask you to produce power. To do that, you need to know some elemental mechanics. We also need to show you proper form. Learning these basics will not only allow you to get the most out of the classes, it will also help you avoid injury. We’ve really studied this; we know.
In these introductory sessions, you will learn:
· Proper spine and hip mechanics
· How to engage and stabilize your shoulders
· How to protect your low back and trunk
· And the correct sequence for putting it all together
Have questions? Please give us a call at 206-992-7360 or email email@example.com